At Paris Come True, we strive to provide the best experiences in the French Riviera as possible. To ensure the best possible service to everyone who books a tour with us, our general terms and conditions must be followed.
- All reservations made for any tour must be confirmed by phone or email at least 24-hours before your tour and/or transfer.
- Guests are responsible for their own belongings. Paris Come True is not responsible for damage or missing personal items.
- Guests are insured in case of accidents during transportation except for accidents that occur when entering or exiting the vehicle.
Payments and Pricing
- Payments are made at the end of the service in cash or if it’s via Paypal, before the service.
- Prices in all of the tour packages include:
- All Taxes
- Fuel Costs
- Highway Tools
- Parking Fees
- Onboard Refreshments
Not Included in the pricing:
- Personal Activities
- Personal Purchases
- Entrance Fees to Museums or Monuments
- Child protection and booster seats are available on demand. Please make requests for car or booster seats clear upon booking.
Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellations must be made through email sent to email@example.com Cancellations by phone are not accepted.
- Cancellations made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the date of purchased service are eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the time of departure forfeit the deposit.
- In the case of a No-Show on the day of the service, 100% of the payment will be charged.
- Riviera Come True cannot be held responsible for traffic conditions, bad weather, or other unforeseeable acts. We strive to provide the best experience possible for each of our guests and umbrellas are provided in case of rain.